战阵 | 故事
After 1 month of preparations, CNY celebration @ NJC is finally over. What a long, tiring and to a certain extent, torturous month. In the process, I made many people pissed off. It was meant to be a large scale project, but many people thought of it as some small celebration only ma. Come on la, a celebration which spans from week 3 to 27th Jan is called small scale meh? Definitely the handling of such a project requires lots of manpower which cldds is seriously lack of. I am really glad that the ex-co have done their work well. Let me see… half of my cny battle was lost in week 3:
Firstly, the banner thing was a big horror. With all the protocols being “conveyed” to me already, I still wonder why am I kept in the dark, and only understand the situation until someone else told me. Events that pop up suddenly as if someone out there will get it done fast. Seriously relocation of manpower which upsets everyone, as they felt that they should be in their old committee. There was just a time I really feel like shouting out loud that the whole thing sux big time, but I just couldn’t do it lest it affect the morale of my committee. I try being as tolerant as possible, but if everybody decides to attack you, what can you do to defend yaself?
Seriously, the worse thing is not about coordinating with people from different areas; since I am already use to be an information counter. It is actually when there is a communication breakdown or misinterpretation of information. It is just as if everybody is doing their own stuff and cant be bothered with what’s the implications of doing so. The worse is the 2 supposedly more “experienced” ones aren’t even coordinating among themselves. What?! Am I suppose to coordinate between them also? The worse is they can predict that something will go wrong but they cant be bothered to tell me until it occurs, then give me the I told you so look.
Haiz…people really do enjoy over-writing my instructions…I am okay with it so long they inform me at least after they do it. But NO! I only know it from someone else. Same goes to any of the major changes… so horrible lor… As if I am so free to go find out what has changed. Seriously, changes to a program is common, even if it is last minute. The worse is when there is a change, I will be the last few to know, and guess what, the other few are those who need not know. Really… sometimes I do wonder if they really see me to my position at all…
在整个过程中,我得罪了不少人,也使许多人误会我。在百忙中,我似乎忘了我自己是谁,也因此而忘了我周围的事物。许多重要的事件就因这一次的新春活动而被遗忘了。所谓有得必有失,可是中觉得,我这一次失去的比获得多。过去的就让它过去吧!长思是不会有结果的…
Nearly forgotten how fun it has been working in pa…lots of stuff yet to be completed, though time is not on my side, I must make do with whatever that is left of me there. There are many stuff which happen in my life in JC that makes the 1 year plus so far more memorable than the rest of my life. The story of my life, for you and me.
不要再让自己的眼泪流
我必须要走
要记得
我们的故事真难忘
有太多的回忆和希望
不管它有多疯狂
我愿意一生收藏
我们的故事不能忘
太多的情节要发展
不要放弃
因为有一天缘分会继续
一定会继续